Friday, January 9, 2009

Bulmers and Cartman

I think the real reason I decorate is especially for my family. I love to always challenge myself and give them something that no one can duplicate.

When I first started doing cakes for my brother-in-law Brian, he hounded me for weeks, "Where's my f***ing cake, where's my f***ing cake!" I gave him this in response.


Notice the expletive that has been doctored. I thought it added that extra something special.

My goal for every birthday is to try to top the cake I did the previous year. He recently celebrated his 30th birthday. Brian's favorite drink is Bulmers so I came up with this design.

I used about 15 edible gold squares at the neck of the bottle and airbrush with gold and brown to give the real effect.

I have months to come up with another birthday cake design for him.

After all he is my favorite brother-in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment