Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weekend of Cookies

I had a busy weekend baking and decorating cookies. I made mermaid cookies to go with the Ariel Mermaid cake. Cute, huh. I'm still deciding whether or not to put faces on the cookie. I tried but it just didn't look right. It is new cookie cutter and a work in progress. Any opinions?


I also made cross cookies as samples. I think I sell more cross cookies than anything else. They are used mostly as favors for of baptisms and communions. I have made so many I don't even bother taking pictures of my work. An opportunity arose to create samples so I thought it might be an appropriate time to photograph.
I let creative juices flow for these Valentine's Day cookies. I think they look so pretty on a beautiful pink glass plate.

GOT MILK?



No comments:

Post a Comment