Monday, June 22, 2009

Graduation Cakes

Graduation Cookie Favors

Here is a combination graduation and confirmation cake.
Scroll work piped in black icing.
Cross of roses and ribbon in school colors.
This is the 3 layer 1/2 sheet cake that serves about 65 people. Notice the height, about 4 inches tall. This graduation only proves that you don't have to do the school colors for your party. I think we pulled it off with this pink and gold cake. Definitely not the standard.
All fondant and buttercream decorations were painted with edible gold.


Claudine
I can't tell you how many people have called and commented on your cake I can't Thank enough . I It tasted as awesome as it looked. Everyone wants your number.

-Theresa

1 comment:

  1. Claudine
    i never got the chance to thank you so much for making my graduation party cake ! it was absolutely beautiful and delicious ! everyone went crazy over it and i was dying when i saw it. my birthdays in august so be prepared to make up another one for me ! it was incredible and unbelievable and thank you so much !

    -Tina

    ReplyDelete